A Human Resources Assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative duties of an organization. They are the helping hands to the HR managers during recruitment, payroll processing, and record maintenance.
– Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment letters.
– Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
– Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
– Complete termination.
– Effective Human Resource administration and people management.
– Ability to accurately follow instructions.
– Exposure to payroll practice.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Full understanding of Human Resource functions and best practices.
– OND, HND, BSc.