Company Drivers provide various transportation services, the nature of which is dependent on the company for which they work. They transport products, materials, equipment and company staff to and from specified locations.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.