Operations officers manage and optimize the day-to-day activities of companies. They typically work at the executive level and report directly to the CEO.
- The operations officer’s primary responsibility is ensuring that their organization’s daily activities run smoothly.
- Leading teams of workers, analyzing performance data, and strategizing for the future.
- The operations officer prioritizes and manages company resources in order to meet goals and objectives.
- Operations officers use clear oral and written communication to manage large teams and convey critical information to the executive leadership team.
- Operations officers motivate and direct employees to achieve high targets.
- They must design time-sensitive and effective solutions to these problems while remaining calm under pressure.
- OND, HND, BSc